Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rippling along

The mid-kid's afghan will be very nice. Navy, charcoal, and red (which looks a lot less pink combined with the dark colors).

I have the light blue batik in my purse to match it so I can finish the challenge top and Kona is on sale at Hancock's. $4 a yard rather than the $3 a yard it was last week at Jo-Ann's, but not so bad.

I missed the quilt show at the Renwick. I'll try to keep a closer watch on the shows there http://americanart.si.edu/renwick/renwick_about.cfm#exhibits

Gratitudes:
1. That it didn't snow!
2. cats
3. The new heater in the bedroom
4. The Japanese iris fabric panel hanging above the fireplace

1 comment:

woof nanny said...

I love the idea of a daily gratitude list. You seem so productive--I'm not sure how you do it with kids. I get one thing finished and my energy is zapped for a month, lol. Thank you for reading my blog and commenting--I really appreciate it.