Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year Goals

All of the crocheting got done by Christmas, YAY! Toddler-boy's hat was too small, but I made him another one. TMOTH actually liked the funky knitted hat. Mid-kid is not happy with his afghan (it's a loose pattern with holes and "not warm enough") so I've already started a ripple afghan with some leftover yarn from the toddler's afghan; I'll get new colors so it won't be too much alike.

This year, I'd like to:
1. Knit socks
2. Finish the rocket ship quilt
3. Make progress on the other two quilts
4. Fix TMOTH's quilt his aunt made for him
5. Organize all of my crafty "stuff"
6. Finish the iris wallhanging project I have in my head for the guild quilt show
7. Post more often - I seem to be more focused when I write down what's getting done (and what still needs doing).
8. Sew some pants for myself!

Guild night is this coming Monday - that's always inspiring. I stopped by Capitol Quilts today and got a fat quarter and fat eighth batik for my Secret Sister and a couple of scrap bags for myself. I justify the scrap purchases because of the tween's quilt, which is most definitely scrappy :)

No comments: