Sunday, August 14, 2016

Some finishes!

It's fair week here, so that's a nudge to finish anything close so I can enter it. I only have bad photos of these, since I misplaced the camera before I had to take them in to enter them!

1. This little heart wallhanging. It's fairly simply quilted with big stitches, with a button in the middle of each heart. About 12 x 22, and 600 square inches used:


2. My miniature trip around the world - total size is 10 by 10, so 300 square inches (I can do math, y'all - that's factoring in seam allowances and binding!).


3. The Road to California quilt for my niece. Quilted, bound, and ready to mail off once I show it off at the September guild meeting. About 85 x 85; let's say 1600 inches,

By my math, about 11.3 yards for all three finishes!

No comments: