Sunday, October 12, 2014

October Laundry List check-in

1. Finish crocheted baby blanket. This is ambitious - but it may be doable. We'll see. And I'm weaving in thread ends as I go :) - I have about 2/3 of the center flowers done, and 10 fully complete blocks. It won't be big - but it is a baby blanket after all!



2. Work on blue-yellow quilt. More blocks done!

3. Work on red-white-black quilt. I haven't found that bin yet.

4. Work on applique quilt. Not yet.

5. Make bibs. I either need to find the pattern I made, or re-make it from the drawing in my idea book. Not yet.

6. Continue menu planning. Not as consistently as I'd like, but working on it.

7. Spend at least 5 minutes EVERY DAY going through crafty stuff. Most days!
 

8. Finish t-shirt quilt. It's almost completely put together; I found another t-shirt that will work better than one of the squares that's already done, so I need to replace it. Replacing that square and finishing the top is on the to-do list for today. We'll see.

9. Keep working on hooked rug.
Yep. I need to cut some more strips, though.

10. Find the orange fabric I need to finish the galaxy wallhanging. Not yet. I also have a pumpkin tabletopper on the to-do list for today, so I'll be hunting for oranges.

11. Chart the Lovely Daughter's sorority letters for a needlepoint pillow. DONE!

12. Stay off computer games. Most days! Not cold turkey yet, but I'm getting better at noticing when I'm going down the rabbit hole and getting OFF, which is at least better than staying on.

No comments: