Many thanks to Kathi for hosting a monthly linky party ~ accountability rocks :)
My list for November is pretty easy, as it's basically my list from October! R.eplacement projects are already lined up
1. Finish crocheted baby blanket. Totally
doable. I've decided on 25 blocks with a border. All of the center flowers are done, and 16 (or 19?) have green borders. I've even started sewing them together.
2. Work on blue-yellow quilt. More blocks done!
3. Work on red-white-black quilt. I've found the bin, but that's all.
4. Work on applique quilt. Not yet.
5. Make bibs. I either need to find the pattern I made, or re-make it from the drawing in my idea book. Not yet.
6. Continue menu planning. Not as consistently as I'd like, but working on it.
7. Spend at least 5 minutes EVERY DAY going through crafty stuff.
Finish t-shirt quilt. It's almost completely put together; I found
another t-shirt that will work better than one of the squares that's
already done, so I need to replace it. I still need to replace the last square and finish the top.
9. Keep working on hooked rug. I've slowed down on this...
10. Find the orange fabric I need to finish the galaxy wallhanging. I found some, not sure if it's enough. I need to cut those squares.
11. Chart the Lovely Daughter's sorority letters for a needlepoint pillow. DONE!
New #11: Start working on the needlepoint pillow!
12. Stay off computer games. Most days!
Not cold turkey yet, but I'm getting better at noticing when I'm going
down the rabbit hole and getting OFF, which is at least better than
Too funny on the computer games! Sounds like you are making progress and that is the goal! Great job.
So glad you are enjoying my monthly Linky party and congrats on being this months LINKY LOOT winner... check your email for a message from me... Love the progress you have made and how you addressed each item on your list so well.. love the pic of the squares you are making... they look fun! I also am working on being on the computer less and life has been so busy I haven't had much time for it anyway so that is good :) Have a blessed week and thanks for linking! Kathi
Post a Comment