Thursday, February 21, 2008

Applique rockets nearly finished!

Two blocks left to finish; the rest are done! I started sewing some of them together with the planet fabric; it's really really cool.

edit - APPLIQUE DONE!!!

On the down side, I sprained my ankle today. It turned under me as I was walking out to get the paper with the dogs. Sitting on the driveway, all I could think about was how long it would take TMOTH to miss me if I'd broken it. Just sprained, along with a scraped knee and hand. I went to work so I could go to lunch with a friend, but I think tomorrow will be a sick day if it's not a snow day.

Gratitudes:
1. Only a sprain, not broken
2. Left side, so I can drive - especially since I switched to the van today, the automatic
3. Juicy gossip at lunch
4. Thread on sale again - along with notions 50% off, so another bobbin holder that really works!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oh poor you. Throw a sickie and wrap yourself up in a quilt on the sofa.

love and hugs xxx