Saturday, February 02, 2013

PROGRESS in January

Progress on goals in January:

1. finish 13 projects - TWO done in January; one UFO (TMOTH's quilt) and one new (Heating pad cover)
2. Spend 13 minutes a day sewing - I missed a few days here and there, but mostly accomplished this.
3. 2013 in 2013: This is not original, and I can't remember who I stole the idea from. Basically, 2013 things will LEAVE my house in 2013. In January, 309 pieces of "stuff" left the house.
4. Keep track of what I'm doing by starting blogging again - I feel much more productive when I have a record of what I've done. So far so good. Hopefully in February I'll find the good camera and will add more photos. 5. participating in the weekly stash report will help me manage my stash.  Also keeping up with this.

I also started on a quilt for The Lovely Daughter's BFF and figured out what I was going to do for one of our guild show's challenges (and started on it).

I neatened up the sewing stuff that lives in the dining room, and started working on the playroom and the bedroom sewing areas. 

1 comment:

Karen S Musgrave said...

Keep it up! You're amazing!