Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jumbles

Too much stuff to post - but decided I needed to post something ;^)

We spent a week at the beach week before last. A few photos:
Where we were - North Topsail Island, NC:
Photobucket

Playing in a tide pool:
Photobucket

Waiting to go into the sea turtle hospital:
Photobucket

My tween's mermaid sand sculpture:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The mid-kid turned 10 the Saturday we were there:
Photobucket

We got him guitar hero, but he doesn't much like it - the tween and I are having much more fun with it. I will probably take him out tomorrow for a new game that *he* picks out.

I took the tween shopping yesterday. New pierced ears, new jeans, new undergarments. Mother-daughter bonding time, definitely.

Today we went to a picnic at the local state park, a combination end-of-summer/start-of-school/going-away-of-friends party thrown by the parents of one of the tween's friends. We had a great time - good food, some time on the paddleboats.

Just not much crafty going on here. I did make some chocolate chip cheesecake brownies for the picnic, but I'm not sure that counts!

2 comments:

Juryizstillout said...

Oh, sure...it all counts!

Looks like you all had fun at the beach. Love the mermaid!

Juryizstillout said...

Okay, no posts for a month....kids are in school..what are you up to?