Thursday, February 17, 2022

Project Quilting Season 13 Challenge 4- Mining For Diamonds

 https://kimlapacek.com/2022/02/miningfordiamonds.html

The goal this week was to see if I could use the theme to make a pillow cover- we bought the kids a new loveseat for the playroom last year and they don't like the cushions for some reason.


I used some leftover strips of teal and pink.


I mostly sewed them together and did crosscuts.



I have an orphan block in pink and turquoise I plan on using for the other cover.

4 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Very nice work! Love the diamond shape!

LA Paylor said...

lucky kids to see your handiwork daily! I just finished mine and posted, whew!
LeeAnna

PersimonDreams said...

oooh! so much fun :) I think the kids will like this much better :)

swooze said...

That’s an amazing pillow