Sunday, January 17, 2016

Stash Report - Week 3

Yards in: 0.25
Yards out: 0.85
Cumulative yards in: 0.25
Cumulative yards out:  1.15
Net gain/use: 0.9 USED

Spending since last post: $0
Spending this year: $0

As I posted earlier, I received goodies in the mail - two cute fat eights.

My new pillowcase is 20 x 28 - with about 4" overlap on the band. 0.85 yards by my count - I found the floral fabric already sewn into a pillowcase, but lacking a finish.



I also finished two more blocks for my niece's quilt - I'm up to a total of 10 now and will likely need 20 to finish it. Maybe 25.

I'm all caught up with the 365 Challenge blocks.

I also finished five more split 9-patches. They rest in the fruit bowl before migrating upstairs to join their kindred.

AND started cutting for my guild challenge quilt.

No comments: