Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Progress on the scarf

Nearly done with the scarf I started for my mom for last Christmas. Yay!

Edit- Here is the pre-teen modeling the scarf:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All it really needs is a nice button to be a "ring" on the daughter-finger.

Since I had the camera out, she wanted me to take a picture of the Egyptian mask she sculpted out of clay for a social studies project, here:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and here:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She's SO artistic; the mask is quite stunning.

I didn't make it back to the fabric store, but I did stop by Michael's before dinner. I got a black T-shirt for TMOTH to work on for my brother for Christmas, and some variegated pencils that the mid-kid really really wants, and some paint for the post-Thanksgiving Christmas ornament decorating extravaganza. All good, especially the pencils. We looked for them a week or two ago and didn't find them; I'm really glad I could get them for him.

No comments: