Monday, January 29, 2018

Sunday Stash Report January 29, 2018

Linking up  to quiltpaintcreate for the Sunday stash report., a day late

Used this week:           0.55 yards
Used year to date:       8.85 yards
Added this week:         2.25 yards
Added year to date:     8.25 yards

______________________________



Balance:                     0.6 yards USED

Spent this week:       $   28.28
Spent this year:        $ 102.53


Out this week: a fleece hat and mittens, and a miniature quilt

The quilt yardage is easy:
10.25 x 13.25, so I estimate 0.25 yards



The hat and mittens are harder...but 0.3 yards seems pretty close. 


And the adds...
This bag of quilt parts came home from the thrift store. A yard?  that and the ribbon yard were 4.28.



I bought 1.25 yards of SOFT SOFT fabric to make a Totoro for my daughter. I can't find the receipt for this, and I'm pretty sure I bought something else at JoAnn's - a skein of yarn, I think. (hiding under the thrift store necklace). I'll use $15 as a placeholder, and correct later if needed.

Another thrift store haul: 9 sets of knitting needles and a "learn to knit" book. $9 total.



No comments: