Sunday, January 07, 2018

Sunday Stash Report January 7, 2018

Linking up  to quiltpaintcreate for the Sunday stash report.

Used this week:           5.15 yards
Used year to date:       5.15 yards
Added this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:     0 yards
______________________________

Balance:                     5.15 yards USED

I get to start the year with negative numbers :) I finished a cowl for my youngest kid and a window quilt- more will be made to see if they help with the cold. The house is old and drafty- I figure it can't hurt.




I'm just making a wild-ass guess for the cowl- I used scraps, and I can't get it off the boy to measure it! I'm thinking a quarter of a yard is fairly close, though.

The quilt is 42 x 57. It's a dogs dinner for sure- there's a piece of gingham on the back I *think* came from my mother-in-law's stash, and a lot of it is some 80s calico (in two different colorways, no less!!)  My calculation is 3.9 yards. And a frankenbatt in the middle.

I also threw away at least a yard's worth of fabric over the past week. I'm counting that as "used" because it's out of the stash. It truly was awful stuff, and not suitable for donation even.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great start to the year! Thanks for joining Sunday Stash.