Thursday, January 11, 2018

I Like Thursdays - 2018 Week #2

Linking up to Not Afraid of Color.

I like temperatures above freezing, hallelulah!!
I made this window quilt over the weekend because it had been SO cold for SO long.



This is totally a utility quilt - I used this tiny 80s floral for quite a  bit of it - I used the good parts and threw away the rest. Not clear if damage is mice or water or both.

I like french onion soup. Toffee is waiting and hoping.

I like beer! This weekend, a local-ish brewery is hosting a "Learn to Knit" event. I'm really excited; learning to knit has been on my New Year resolutions list for a couple of years now. (We will ignore, for the moment, the fact that the ball of yarn has two crochet hooks stuck in it.) I fully expect the beer to be awesome as well.

3 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Knitting at the brewery...interesting! Knitting is good fun so a great thing to learn. Enjoy!

Michele McLaughlin said...

That sounds like a fun way to learn knitting! I love onion soup and love your window quilt! Have a great day! Cheers!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

LOL The pic of the learn to knit at the brewery made me smile. Not only because of the crochet hooks, but because beer, knitting.....Your window quilt made me giggle too.