Friday, January 26, 2018

I Like Thursdays 2018, Week #4

Linking up to Not Afraid of Color.

 I like having sophisticated grown-up chains to hang the new plants in my bathroom from.

I bought the first plant a couple of weeks ago, and didn't have chain. This was the McGyver solution while I decided if I liked the plant-hanging-in-the-bathroom. Last week I went to Home Depot and got chains, and a second plant (the eye screws in the ceiling have been there since we moved in.)

I like shopping bags!! My brother knows of my obsession with them, and gifts me with new ones every Christmas. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the peacock bag.
 Minnie Mouse- It's a good bet my SIL picked this one out :)
 Pretty flowers.


I like going to art shows. My husband has a carved bangle in the "wood" half of this show - the other half is fiber.

 This was my favorite piece. (Full review of the show in last Sunday's post.)

I like making hats. My youngest asked for a robot hat, so this is what I made him, along with the mittens. All out of fleece that is OVERFLOWING its bin.


I like David Suchet as Poirot. Such a lovely performance.

3 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

I love your original plant hanger :) It made me giggle, congrats on getting the chain! Love your hat!!!! Have a great day!

LA Paylor said...

Me too! I like your solutions. Like something I'd do. Make it work.
Love art shows, and congrats on your husband showing too! LOVE shopping bags. I feel they are the present, the little lagniappe after a purchase. I keep them. I love my beignet bag from dh visit to New Orleans. I had to get rid of some in the move, I'd have given them to you if I'd known!
LeeAnna

PaintedThread said...

Yup, I love that peacock bag, too! I am also thoroughly impressed and amused by your McGyver plant hanger. :-)