Friday, February 23, 2018

I Like Thursdays 2018, Week #8

A day late and a dollar short, I am. Linking up to Not Afraid of Color.

I like buzzards.
I've always like them- spectacularly ugly, so much so that they're beautiful, and so necessary for the ecosystem.

These two were scared off by the flash, but not bothered at first when I opened my kitchen door to take their portrait.
We sometimes have a dozen or so hanging out in a tree across the street.

I like a clean machine (I'm in love with my Featherweight, sung to this tune:  




I like having a spouse that can kludge together solutions - I asked for a spindle adapter for my bobbin winder, and he had a pen part that he wasn't in love with that works perfectly!

I like how this guy has LASER focus on the people food.

I still like beer. Last Friday we were at the FeBrewary Maryland Craft Beer festival.


I like making clothes. I don't do it a lot- but the youngest wanted a robe for his birthday.




No comments: