Monday, January 17, 2022

Sunday Stash - January 16

Posting a day late- not unusual :) 


No finished quilts this week, but plenty of sewing. 

I finished a lot of blocks-- this year's Stash Buster block is Jericho Wells, and I'm also doing last year's block, Dandy Star.




I also got started on the next Project Quilting challenge.




And already an error! I forgot to factor in the backing and binding for the quilt finished last week - so I'm increasing that to 0.3 yards for last week.

And this week, I've started weighing my trimmings and fabric tossed - that adds about 0.3 yards out for this week.

Fabric in: 0

Fabric out: 0.3 yards 

Net: 0.6 yards USED


Linking up to quiltpaintcreate for Sunday Stash.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Lots of great projects going! A little progress is good.