Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday Stash - January 30 2022

I didn't finish any projects this week, but I did declutter some things.

Two yards of vintage fabric went to someone in my local buy nothing group. Not fabric, but someone else in that group requested cross stitch supplies, so I'm getting rid of a bunch of hoops.


 I also posted half a yard of poly cotton, but no takers yet - it's in the donation bin if it doesn't get picked up.


Trash is 4.44 oz, so 1.39 yards out that way.

I also bought fabric this week. I had a mental setpoint to buy more PFD fabric when it was on sale, since I like to use it for backgrounds (and am using it now for the dandy stars background). 4 yards at half off!

Also 2 yards of rainbow fabric to border my Service Projects Rainbow Challenge quilt. Two yards of fleece to back that, but I don't think I'll track the fleece, or if I do I'll track it separately. 

Total spending: $39.68

Fabric in this week: 6.0 yards

Fabric in this year: 6.0 yards

Fabric out this week: 3.89 yards 

Fabric out this year: 9.78 yards

Net: 3.78 yards OUT

No comments: