I'm joining in Kathy's linky party this month for the first time (found via Deb's blog).
Since I didn't start out last month, I don't have any goals to cross off my list (and that's what it's all about, right? crossing things OFF!). So I can consolidate my slips of paper here :)
I want to have a lot of stuff to enter into the county fair next year - my husband is enjoying my quest to become "queen of the fair." So most of the goals are related to that.
1. Make ginger-peach jam and start basil vinegar this weekend.
2. Finish beret and start scarf to match.
3. Finish scrappy rose-pink quilt.
4. Work on blue-yellow quilt.
5. Work on red-white-black quilt.
6. Start applique quilt.
7. Make bib and burp cloths this weekend for upcoming baby shower. [The bib will be a test for a fair entry - I have the pattern drawn up but haven't made one yet.]
8. Get back to menu planning.
9. Spend at least 5 minutes EVERY DAY going through crafty stuff.
10. Start t-shirt quilt
11. Keep working on hooked rug
12. Stay off computer games. I've managed this the past week, and have been able to get lots more done.