Pointed to this via LeeAnna, so here are mine...
1. My seams don't always match up. Eh, so what?
2. I hate paper piecing. Yes, I know you can get really accurate, but it's just. not. worth. it.
3. I lose rotary cutters all the time. There must be 5 or 6 floating around the house now - but I just bought another one yesterday.
4. I've never sewed into a finger, and I've been sewing on machines since I was about 5. And now I'm desperately hoping this statement isn't a jinx.
5. My first quilt had half-inch seams.
6. I buy scraps, I love them so much.
7. I have a quilt my Memaw made out of...polyester double-knit! With a black-and-white cheetah print back!
8. I cannot use a thimble to save my life.
9. I hand-quilt without a frame or a hoop [or a thimble, see above]. I shove the quilt in a bag and drag it around to karate classes and quilt while waiting for boys.
10. If I get a tuck in the back, that's just a part that'll be extra warm.
Now, head over to the linky party at 13Spools to see everybody else's :)