See November update here :)
1. Catch up/keep up with Women of the Bible blocks
2. Work on blue-yellow quilt.
3. Work on red-white-black quilt.
4. Work on applique quilt.
5. Make bibs. I either need to find the pattern I made, or re-make it from the drawing in my idea book.
6. Continue menu planning.
7. Spend at least 5 minutes EVERY DAY going through crafty stuff.
Work on minecraft quilt for the Small Man.
9. Keep working on hooked rug.
10. Cut squares from orange fabric and work on the galaxy wallhanging.
11. Start the Lovely Daughter's sorority letters for a needlepoint pillow.
12. Stay off computer games.