Sunday, November 09, 2014

2014 Stash Report Week 45


Yards in: 6
Yards out: 10.2
Cumulative yards in: 64.9
Cumulative yards out: 39.4
Net gain/loss: 24.5 GAINED

Spending since last post: ~$50
Spending this year: $455.32

T-shirt quilt: 52 x 71. I'm estimating ~30% of the front is stash fabric. The t-shirts never went IN to stash, so they can't come out :)
Estimate stash busted is 3.2 yards.

I also sent ~5 yards of scraps to The Lovely Daughter, for sorority-related crafts. Some of that may come back, but for now, it's out of the stash :)

Halloween costumes: I bought 2 yards of satin for the cape, and basically used all of it - so a wash. I bought 4 yards of black Kona cotton for the robe and hood, and don't count it "out" since it'll get deconstructed and used in future quilts. Same for the minecraft costume - all from stash, but I'm not done with it yet.





In other project news, I finished the flower square baby blanket! I really like the finished product.
Spending: $6.25 at the thrift store and ~45 at Jo-Anns. I'll update if I find those receipts again.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Nice finishes, especially your crochets blanket!

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee Dee said...

Fun costumes! Love the horse head.

Scooquilt said...

Really like your T shirt quilt, never saw on like this, but you also had gorgeous shirts to work with. Keep working on that stash!