For 2011 I've decided to join a couple of UFO challenges.
Judy Laquidara's is to finish (or concentrate work on) one a month. Not many photos, I'm afraid, since I'm about a thousand miles away from the stash.
1. Amish Diamonds. Started as a guild challenge, until I realized it would be too big. Needs another round or two, borders, quilting and bound. These photos don't show it as far along as I got it before I had to set it aside.
2. My husband's Christmas quilt. I gave him squares in a box!
3. My black/white/red 9-patch & snowball quilt. This one is for me :)
4. The Karate Kid's chess quilt. Hand quilting is in progress.
5. The Lovely Daughter's cat quilt. Needs enlarging through either borders or more squares, plus cat applique. ALSO needs input from TLD, which is even more difficult.
6. My mother's 9-patch. This is an inherited UFO that dates from about 1957.
7. Love's the Only House. A small art quilt that I just need to work on.
8. Halloween wallhanging. Needs some Timtex on top to make it hang correctly, then finished quilting.
9. Christmas wallhanging. Very cool Laurel Burch panel that needs to be finished.
10. Cat/kitten quilt. Flimsy finished, made in pinks, browns, with cat and kitten pre-printed panels.
11. Memaw's flying geese. I have flying geese blocks my grandmother made that need to be made into something - most likely a wallhanging, based on how many blocks I have.
12. Wonky flannel quilt - something else inherited from my grandmother. I've had the flannel for sashing it for YEARS now.
That's the top 12 that don't have some other deadline :)