Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Christmas Sweatshop 2011

Lots still to do here before Christmas.

This is a Secret Santa gift:
Photobucket

It's quilted, and just needs the binding finished and a label before I can mail it off. Yay!

I made a top for a friend that still needs quilting, but don't seem to have a picture of it yet. It may be an after- Christmas gift! It's black and white with blue and teal and green bits.

The Lovely Daughter said that she'd prefer purple and yellow if I made her one:
Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

The Karate Kid wanted blue and purple and red:
Photobucket

and Small Man likes "rainbow" colors:
Photobucket

I woke up yesterday with a vicious headache. I didn't go to work, but just laid around on the couch and watched TV all day. Pizza from Julliano's (yummmmm...) for dinner. Work today, and hopefully quilting tonight!

3 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Oh my, you HAVE been busy. Gorgous stuff there. Merry Christmas.-----Marilyn

Unknown said...

Oh my Michele! Merry Christmas to you!

You are one busy whirl, there...lol. They are all
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Can you adopt me? lol, just kidding, but maybe we can do a 2011 swap! sweatshop...you crack me up!!!!

hugz
Pam

Anonymous said...

Busy girl.... but it sure looks good!