Sunday, December 12, 2010

Composition book cover

A quick project I made today; a quilted cover for a composition book.

The front (or back, if it was flipped):
Photobucket

Inside:
Photobucket

Open flat to see the whole bit:
Photobucket

I'm really pleased with it, but have a bit of a dilemma. I originally planned to have a button closure - some sort of elastic or bias strip loop to go over a button on the front. BUT. I'm not sure that I don't like it better without a closure.

What do y'all think?

3 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

I vote no closure; maybe a built in bookmark.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah...no closure required here...such a beautiful cover...it's already anchored by the inside plackards...unless you really like them...just put the buttons on as decoration! love it!

hugz
Pam

Karen Mallory said...

Looks fab as is Michele! Really lovely!
hugs Karen