Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tagged!

W girl extraordinaire Amy J has tagged me.

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

Welllll, the closest book is Philip Pullman's The Subtle Knife, the second/middle book in the Dark Materials trilogy.

"Sister, it's time I parted from you," she said to Serafina. "I'm going up to speak to these angels, whatever they may be. If they're going to Lord Asriel, I'll go with them."

Now, who to tag...
1. Ruth, to be sure, at This That and the Other Thing - I know she's a fellow book-lover and W girl
Then, heading backward from the end of the POL blog ring:
2. Barb, at So How Was Your Day?, since she's just tagged EVERYBODY
3. Beth, at The Jury is Still Out
4. vtquilter
5. Colleen, at Life's a Scrapshoot


And just to be rebellious - anybody else who wants to!

Happy blogging, everybody!

No comments: