There, it's official. I'm a party-pooper. I'm just a little too frayed around the edges to commit to a drawing and sending out stuff just now. Maybe some random post in the future.
I was so busy posting pictures last night that I didn't talk about the Sunday booty. I came home with:
1. A bar of soap for DD12's best friend's mom [who was doing me a HUGE favor by adding my kid to her mix for the day]
2. A loom with natural cotton loops and Kool-Aid to dye them with
3. A "learn to spin" kit. Intellectually, this makes no sense. I need another hobby like I need another hole in my head, and wool makes me itch. I am, however, entranced by the process of spinning. We'll see how it goes.
4. $60 worth of locally raised lamb
5. Some scraps of hand-dyed felt to be incorporated into future quilt projects