Saturday, May 03, 2008

Maryland Sheep and Wood Festival, Day 1

http://www.sheepandwool.org/

Sorry, no pictures. My husband and middle son are on a cub scout camping trip and he took my camera; my daughter is going to a sleepover and took her camera (that has a few pictures from today on it).

So far, the only things I've bought for myself are a bead loom (wanted one for a long time!) and 10 "sample" hanks of yarn for $0.15 each. My guild secret sister is a knitter, so I bought her some yarn.

I'm going back tomorrow so DH and middle DS can go - and hopefully get some beads for a friend (and well, maybe, something for myself).

No camera also means I can't post the progress on the May UFO. Not a big progress - a small stack of 3" x 3" squares cut from one of the grab-bags from the quilt show. Lovely, lovely fabrics, mostly Asian-inspired.

No comments: