Not finished, but progress:
1. I found the flimsy (major accomplishment there!)
2. Pulled some backing material from stash
3. Actually found leftover fabric from the top (!!!!) and used it along with some cream backing to piece a strip to make the backing big enough
4. Laid out my batting left over from Kim's quilt and it's big enough!
5. Bought a spool of variegated pink thread to quilt with
I still need to:
1. Sew that pieced strip to the bigger piece of backing and press
2. Sandwich and pin/baste
4. Piece binding, bind, label
Will try to update with a photo later.