Thursday, January 20, 2011

PIGS stats

How do I keep track? I have lists, and more lists, and even more lists.

I did keep them on the blog sidebar (and they're probably still hanging out there) but don't update them well. I joined a couple of UFO challenges this year, and made the list (as best I could) in my journal, then posted them/e-mailed them, etc.

I don't buy kits, so I think I only have one that a secret sister gave me.

I DO have a bunch of "going to do that project" material, but I have no issues with using it for other projects and eventually making a substitution for the original project.

My oldest UFO is either a dancing ladies applique that I bought at a quilt show (my guess is 40s, but it could be a little earlier or later) OR my mom's 9-patch, which is now QUILTED and the binding material is in the wash! Oldest UFO that I started? maybe a flying geese quilt from the mid-80s which is likely to never get finished :)

4 comments:

Julianne said...

love your NO BLAME -it will never get finished. I need to take that with me
happy sewing

Angie said...

I am working on the WIP Wednesday link up party, which helps me know what quilts I have on the back bunner.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Sometimes, it's better to not make the list and just hope for the best!lol

Anonymous said...

If you want to get that flying geese off your conscience and out of the house, I take UFOs and put different ones together into tops for American Heroes quilts. We need a NO BLAME button, don't you think? I'd love to see a picture of the dancing ladies.