Sunday, January 02, 2011

Crafty goals for 2011

1. Shop the stash - I've put my first post in for Judy L.'s Sunday stash report; this should at the very least keep me honest.

2. Haiku art quilt group - commit to doing the best work I can do, but be willing to go out on a limb

3. UFOs - Three challenges combined should give me some progress in this area :)

4. Try something new - I have a gift cert. from Dharma so I think surface design supplies might be on my wish list

5. Organize, organize, organize. I think I'm better off than last year, but not by much. At a minimum, I want to:
a. find all of the UFOs and put their parts in separate bins
b. figure out where the material needs to live. I'd like to have it all in one spot, but I'm not sure that's possible.
c. spend some time every weekend in the craft room working on stash management.

6. Draw more.

No comments: