Friday, May 21, 2010

Hormel Compleats: Run away. Run far, far, away.

I thought I would have some "Roasted Turkey & Vegetables with white and wild rice" for my lunch today. Doesn't the picture on the package look yummy?
Photobucket

Well, ahem. This is what it looked like when I peeled the plastic back off the serving dish after I heated up as per directions:
Photobucket

Um. Yeah. Stirring it up didn't help any. I was brave - I tasted it. NOT gonna eat it (I did bring it home for the dogs). Happily my mini-fridge is well-stocked.

4 comments:

Sharon-NZ said...

It looks like poo .....ROFLMAO sorry LOL

Diana said...

yep, that looks pretty gross alright, lol, I wouldn't eat it either.
hugs
Diana

Barb said...

That's just crazy! Not sure if I would have even given it to my dog. BLAH!

TB said...

Wow, that's quite a discrepancy between the advertised contents and the actual. Hope the dog liked it!