Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quilt show starts tomorrow!

YAY!!! I took the ribbons over tonight after my work presentation, and filled in the "cheat sheet" for the peek-n-seek (THANKS, Roma, for pointing out that the quilt numbers were on the tags on the back).

I think (hope) I have enough pincushion blanks - especially because my featherweight is NOT cooperating. I think I'm going to have to take the tension assembly apart and put it back together. If that fails, I'll have to talk to the OSMG next week. I just hate to have it away from me. I can, of course, use one of the other machines, it's just a little more trouble.

Tomorrow I have to take the children's activities stuff over to the fairgrounds before work; then come back in the afternoon to work the show. Good times, good times.

No comments: