Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Why My Husband Married Me

This exchange in our house, last week:

Me: Can you plunge the kitchen sink today? [It's an old house, with old plumbing, crazy previous owners - the plumbing of the kitchen and downstairs bathtub is connected in a not-good way.]

TMOTH: I'll see if I can get to it.

I leave for work and later get this e-mail:

"Kitchen sink is plunged. I broke the faucet. Off to Home Depot to get parts to fix it."

I get home and see this - and busted a gut laughing:
Photobucket

Photobucket


I suppose we'll have to replace it eventually, but it actually works better with the funky stupid sink the previous idiot owners installed.

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Now this is funny! As long as it works...yay! Thanks for the giggle!

Joan J said...

Seeing something like this at my house would never surprise me. For my husband "Done" is always better than "perfect". Like the previous comment says... "As long as it works!"