Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Secret Sister booty

I got a package from my quilt guild secret sister yesterday. It had a birthday card in it, so...wait for my birthday, or not?

Since one item wasn't birthday-wrapped, just in plain paper, I decided that it was my belated guild-meeting goody bag, and it was!! A couple of fat quarters, some coffee, some chocolate (!!!) and a cool fiber art pin. If I could find the camera, I could show you photographs.

AND, still 3 wrapped little packages for my birthday!! How cool is that!

Another guild's quilt show is this Friday and Saturday. It's the one that meets close to work during the day. At some point I may try to join, but something always seems to come up on that Thursday.

I've started working on the ripple afghan for the mid-kid again. It's over a foot now, but still a long way to go.

1 comment:

Gina said...

How exciting

Love and hugs Gina xxx