Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy day!

1. Farmer's market today - romanesco cauliflower, broccoli, radishes, potatoes

2. Dentist visit not too bad - no gum work needed right now!

3. I found a dress!!! This is a biggie - I'm going to a wedding this weekend - my boss's son - in the Poconos. I literally had NOTHING to wear. The last wedding I went to, I was 7 months pregnant with my not-quite-13-year-old. Any fancy stuff I do have is red or black, and this Southern girl is NOT wearing black or red (or white, for that matter) to a wedding. It's great, and I got a great deal at Nordstrom Rack. Originally priced at $160 and marked down to less than $30. Green silk chiffon over satin, ruched bodice, shoulder construction somewhere between a strap and a sleeve, tied at the back of the neck...and it fits wonderfully. I just need to buy a present, and I'm pretty much set.

4. New bras! One marked way down and pretty, and one with NO WIRE!! (and pretty, too.) Yippee!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a great bargain. I need to pick up some new clothes. Can you come with me and sniff out some deals like that.

Love and hugs Gina xxx