Sunday, July 27, 2008

Husband and middle son are still alive

But I could've killed both of them Friday night. The mid-kid got his goo all over my quilt in progress (and I was mad at TMOTH for letting him buy it).

SO - I worked like mad, quilted the last block, finished the binding, and threw it in the washing machine. I managed to get all of the goop scraped off and it appears to be gone...

Good thing, too, because our well died Saturday morning. We finally admitted it was not fixable by us Saturday afternoon. TMOTH was going to wait until Monday, but NO, dammit, I do NOT bounce out of bed every morning and head off to work so that I can't get my well fixed when I want it. I'm sure it cost us a couple of hundred more to get it fixed now instead of next week, but it's worth it to be able to shower in the morning.

No comments: