Sunday, March 01, 2020

One Monthly Goal for March

Linking up to Elm Street Quilts for accountability!

My goal for March is just one block.

I agreed to contribute four quilt blocks to a quilt for a raffle at the family reunion in late November/early December. It's one aunt, two cousins, and me that quilt in the family. I have to get the blocks to Dee - the cousin who'll put them together and quilt them - by June, and earlier will be better than later

I have three blocks done so far:


And I've decided on the final blocks, a sunflower. A little bit of serendipity that my morning coffee is in my sunflower mug

I need to find some sky blue, and then I'm all set

2 comments:

Patty said...

Good goal! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Marly said...

What a lovely project. You're lucky to have such a creative family. Good luck with your goal this month, and the whole project.