Sunday, May 01, 2016

April 350 blocks report

Whew!!

A long time to not post - I was nudged by Prairie Moon Quilts April blocks report..

It was a reasonably productive month, though. I'm going to call my final number of blocks 23.

I finished this hourglass miniature quilt; it was a UFO from the heart quilt I made, using the leftover trimmed blocks. 72 blocks! They're tiny, though, and I was starting with already-made HST, so I'm going to claim 16.


I pieced a miniature trip around the world, and started quilting it. How many blocks in this one? One? 


I stopped keeping track of my split 9-patches at the end of March, and only started back up the last week of this month - 5 blocks this month. Likely more, but I didn't document them! I had 45 in February and 52 in March. I kept up with the 365 challenge blocks (28 of them) in February, but completely dropped out in March :(. I also got one Road to California block done in February, so February's TOTAL is 74.

Overall YTD is 83 + 74 + 52 + 23 = 277

I've also started to organize beads, in the hope that I'll actually USE them if I can see them better.



No comments: