Sunday, August 16, 2015

Studio organizing

So, this week's task for studio organizing is: Choose 10 things to deal with.

Since my "studio" is spread out over the entire house, does cleaning up the chip corner in the kitchen count? Eh, didn't think so.

SO, my 10 things off the top of my head:

1. Finish Cecile's quilt. This I finished quilting today; waiting on a decision about binding and can get to that.

2. Pack a project or two to take on the back-to-college trip.

3. Put away the random craft stuff in the living room next to the couch - only keep the stuff that I'm working on in the evenings there.

4. Clean off the dining room table. (This IS studio-related; it's where I pin big quilts. The used-to-be-swastika quilt is ready to pin.)

5. Send glitter to Del.

6. Put the donation fabric in the donation bag.

7. Clean and oil the sewing machines.

8. Change the cover on the ironing board.

9. Finish dd's mending before we leave.

10. Clean up around the zig-zag machine so I can use it :)

11. Check to see if the Brother works in case The Lovely Daughter wants it.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Well done on trying to clean up your sewing space. I can't even find the floor in mine. I've had to take the ironing board out as I couldn't get to it. I really need to spend some time in there cleaning