First, a check-in from September:
1. Make ginger-peach jam and start basil vinegar this weekend. DONE!
I got a funnel to get the vinegar back in its original bottle. I still
need a local source for clear glass bottles. The ginger-peach jam?
2. Finish beret and start scarf to match. DONE!
Except for weaving in a few more yarn tails. I spent almost the entire
hour at the older kid's karate class last night working on this! Next
project, I'll remember to weave as I go..
3. Finish scrappy rose-pink quilt. DONE! I'm still contemplating some straight-line quilting in the border.
4. Work on blue-yellow quilt. Nope.
5. Work on red-white-black quilt. Nope.
6. Start applique quilt. STARTED! About 5 blocks done, if I count the one that's more blue background than green background.
7. Make bib and burp cloths this weekend for upcoming baby shower. [The
bib will be a test for a fair entry - I have the pattern drawn up but
haven't made one yet.] Burp cloths are done! I still need to make the bibs.
8. Get back to menu planning. DONE. Even if I don't follow it all the time, it helps keep me on track.
9. Spend at least 5 minutes EVERY DAY going through crafty stuff. NOPE! Maybe a couple of days this got done.
10. Start t-shirt quilt. DONE
11. Keep working on hooked rug. DONE
12. Stay off computer games. I've managed this the past week, and have been able to get lots more done. I was ok at this for a couple of weeks, but back-slid this past week :( I just need to get back on that horse again. I've managed for two days ~ and it's all just one day at a time, right?
Now - what's next?
The dirty dozen - some continued, some new. And I'm not counting the baby blanket-let that I'm quilting today so I get a UFO finish before the end of the quarter.
1. Finish crocheted baby blanket. This is ambitious - but it may be doable. We'll see. And I'm weaving in thread ends as I go :)
2. Work on blue-yellow quilt.
3. Work on red-white-black quilt.
4. Work on applique quilt.
5. Make bibs. I either need to find the pattern I made, or re-make it from the drawing in my idea book.
6. Continue menu planning.
7. Spend at least 5 minutes EVERY DAY going through crafty stuff.
8. Finish t-shirt quilt. It's almost completely put together; I found another t-shirt that will work better than one of the squares that's already done, so I need to replace it.
9. Keep working on hooked rug.
10. Find the orange fabric I need to finish the galaxy wallhanging.
11. Chart the Lovely Daughter's sorority letters for a needlepoint pillow.
12. Stay off computer games.
Join Kathy's linky party for more fun :)