Yards in: 1.9
Yards out: 2.5
Cumulative yards in: 5.4
Cumulative yards out: 13.8
Net gain/loss: 8.4 USED
Spending these 10 weeks: $27
Spending this year: $31.25
This is going to take some reconstruction :)
First, fabric reckoning.
- I won a half-yard of fabric at the February guild meeting
- I bought a scrap bag at G Street while buying perle cotton; this- is about 1.4 yards
- I made a wallhanging for our guild challenge
It was about half an inch too narrow for the challenge - 29.5" - by 37". With the applique, I'm estimating a total of 2 yards busted - all from stash.
- I finished a "backwards challenge" for my C-R-A-F-T group. The first two months we do a winter project, the second two, fall, etc. I adapted this from a project calling for wallpaper to use for the wreath - I used fabric instead, about 0.3 yards.
I made a mug rug for my daughter for Valentine's Day - a pieced heart appliqued on. I neglected to take a photo of the finished product. Estimated yardage about 0.2 yards.
Also a few scraps used to make her some letter shirts for her sorority - the Small Man is modeling one here.
As for the $$ reckoning:
- I spent $20 on sit-and-sew registration
- about $3 at G street on perle cotton and cotton scraps
- about $1.50 at Jo-Ann's on perle cotton
- about $1 at the thrift store on beads
- 76 cents at Bruce Variety, after using a gift certificate:
I'm just going to round this to $27 in case I forgot any small purchases.