Sunday, September 29, 2013

2013 Stash Report Week 39

Lots of catching up to do!

I finished the house blocks quilt (~2 yards) and a pillow for TMOTH's birthday (~1 yard).

Here's the pillow:
 photo 004_zps5a330832.jpg

I bought a scrap bag at G Street's September Quilt Club (which was an awesome trunk show; ~1.3 yards) and also brought home some bits and pieces from the Betheda Quilter's show on Friday - they're all small pieces, maybe 2 yards in all. And 2.5 yards to work on The Lovely Daughter's best friend's quilt.

Yards in this month: 5.8
Yards out this month: 3.0
Cumulative yards in: 11.3
Cumulative yards out: 31.9
Net gain/loss: 20.6 USED

I have some hopes for bigger finishes soon. There's the Christmas panel for a small wallhanging that's being hand-quilted, and I'm taking lots of stuff to a quilting day out next Saturday, including this:
 photo 004_zps5a330832.jpg

It's a VERY long-term UFO. My Memaw and I found it on a thrifting trip. The plaid blocks are hand-sewn, flannel. and VERY wonky. I have blue and camel flannel to border the blocks in to hopefully de-wonk them.

 

No comments: