Friday, March 01, 2013

PROGRESS in February

1. finish 13 projects - TWO done in February; one UFO (a cathedral window pillow) and one new (another heating pad cover). That brings my total to four.
2. Spend 13 minutes a day sewing - I missed a few days here and there, but mostly accomplished this again.
3. 2013 in 2013:  In February, 122 pieces of "stuff" left the house. That brings my total to 421.
4. Keep track of what I'm doing by starting blogging again - I feel much more productive when I have a record of what I've done. So far so good, although posts fell off some.

February is HARD. It's cold, it's dark, and I slow to a crawl. But the daffodils believe that spring is coming, so I have to believe.

1 comment:

Karen S Musgrave said...

I could not agree with you more. February is hard. Great progress even with the month bringing us both down. Most impressed with things going out. I need to catch up!