Yards in this week: 2
Yards out this week: 13.0
Cumulative yards in: 2
Cumulative yards out: 13.1
Net gain/loss: 11.1 USED
First there was the heating pad cover, which used up a yard.
Then I bought two yards of blue at the LQS, needed for a border for The Lovely Daughter's cat quilt. I'm hoping to get borders on, a back pieced, and get it layered and basted this weekend. (It's a long weekend, so there's a chance!) Even though I needed (OK, wanted) another blue for the border - I'd searched my stash and didn't have enough of any blue that TLD would have approved of for the border - I didn't like that it would've put me in the hole for usage. I want to come out in the red this year!
DH's quilt was next on my finish-that-UFO list, though. The 15-91 was whining a bit that last time I tried to use it, so last weekend I oiled the heck out of it and let it sit. Yesterday, it was perfectly happy and I finished up a surprisingly small amount of quilting (with NO tension issues, yay!), cut the binding and sewed it on, and finished hand-sewing the binding last night! LOTS of yardage gets used with foundation piecing :)