Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stash Report April 22, 2012 - Earth Day!

Our quilt show take-in was yesterday. It went really well - we finished half an hour ahead of schedule!! That meant I could actually go home and take a shower before the high school musical!!!!

And I FINISHED the quilt for the Ultimate Guild Challenge: All We Need Is QUILTS! Granted, finishing it required staying up until 1:30 am Wednesday and Thursday nights, and until 3:00 am Friday night - but done it is!

At 40 x 40, my calculations wing up somewhere around 3 yards, Plus the third of a yard or so I used to put the sleeve on the Karate Kid's quilt that I forgot about until yesterday morning.

Used since last post: 3.3 yards
Used year to Date: 22.4 yards
Added since last post: 1.8 yards
Added year to Date: 12.6 yards
Net Used for 2012: 9.8 yards

No comments: