Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stash report week 33

THUMP. I fell off the wagon again, pretty heavily this time. I was looking for asphalt fabric for a challenge quilt. One trip to Pins and Needles in Frederick: One fat quarter (mottled black, although The Lovely Daughter swears that it's blue) and 2 yards of blue that may work as borders for The Lovely Daughter's Quilt. One trip to G street: One fat quarter (mottled black) and a scrap bag (1.4 yards). One trip to Hancock's: One yard of grey Kona cotton (I was thinking of painting it to look like asphalt at this point) and another two yards of blue to audition for borders. Finally, one trip to JoAnn's: A half yard of material that looks like ASPHALT. The top is pieced (and painted), but not quilted.

Used this Week: 0 yards (sigh. I have worked on TMOTH's quilt this weekend.)
Used year to Date: 60.85 yards
Added this Week: 7.4 yards
Added Year to Date: 57.8 yards
Net Used for 2011: 3.05 yards

Clearly, I need to get busy :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

All of those little Fat Quarters add up don't they? I would call your fall more of a stumble! I think adding over 10 yards in one week- that is a FALL