No finishes for March :(
I did have a GREAT time at our guild's sit-n-sew, and made some progress on UFOs.
I spent most of my time on this:
Lots of floor space to put down the painters tape to mark off my quilting lines. Close-up here (quilting lines will eventually go the other way to make diamonds):
This started as last year's guild challenge, until it became clear it was getting too big. This was the March UFO. It now has its borders and I've started quilting it - in the ditch, with the quilting lines continuing in the borders.
I also finished the background for a blue/purple/orange channel: