Back from vacation and still trying to catch up.
1. I'm still going through e-mail, and will try to track down my winners for the giveaway at some point.
2. Meeting Moneik was even more awesome than the quilt shop she works at, and that's saying something!
3. I'm too lazy to take a picture right now of the awesome little bag Moneik gave me for pay-it-forward, but will have one when that gets its own post. Sometime in the future. Hopefully not TOO far in the future.
4. A box of flannel came in the mail today from Jill. Thanks! Again, too lazy to photograph. Now I just need to transmogrify it into baby quilts.
5. I took DD13 and 2 friends to the mall tonight for less than successful shopping. Wiped out; chasing teenagers around is as hard as chasing toddlers around.
6. My new bobbin case for the Featherweight came! Now I have good tension and have a perfect seam.