Monday, April 28, 2008

!

Someone who doesn't know me from Adam's cat likes my quilt!!

I ran across this post while browsing:
The Calico Cat

She likes Rocket Ships!
I never thought of it as an I Spy quilt, but I suppose it is. All I know is, the toddler likes it. And someone else!

I know all of us are too hard on ourselves - when I look at my quilts, all I see are the mistakes and things I would do different. This is a reminder that sometimes we should just stop and appreciate our own work.

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

That's very cool! I know what you mean about just doing it and not overthinking mistakes. I am trying to get quilting on a quilt finished, but I just keep thinking that it looks like crap! I should just buck up and do it. They won't care what it looks like, just that it keeps the recipient warm.